- Patch measures 8cm x 5.5cm
- Iron on
- Perfect to customise your favourite jacket, dress
bag or shirt
Instructions For Iron On Patches:
Iron needs to be on the medium to high heat setting.
1. Position patch on garment
2. Cover the patch with a piece of baking paper, blank paper or a handkerchief for protection. Do not place the iron directly on the patch.
3. Move the iron backwards and forwards over the patch whilst applying a small amount of pressure for 40-60 seconds.
4. After application, wait for the glue to cool down and check the adherence.
Repeat steps three and four if necessary.