Additional colours are available. Please click here to view.
- Sizing can vary so please use the measurements provided below to help determine your size. You can also visit our Sizing Information Page for additional tips on selecting the right size
- This is Hell Bunny's fullest petticoat
- Three tiers
- Two layers on each tier
- Designed to be worn under dresses which fall below the knee
- High-quality fabric and finish
- Elastic waistband which is can be adjusted for a perfect fit via a button accessed by the side seam
- Colours/hues may vary to the actual item colours depending on your equipment settings
- Imported from the UK
Measurements are as per the Hell Bunny size chart. Refund, exchange or store credit is available on all items.
Q: Would this petticoat work well with the Unique Vintage Delores Dress? I like the fullness of that dress in the photos but wouldn't want it to be much poofier.
A: Hi Amanda! Yes, it will be perfect. Cheers, Carolyn
Q: My waist is 31 inches, maybe an 1/4 under will the small medium fit me comfortably?
A: Hi Susan! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Our system hasn't been notifying me of the Q & A emails. You could go for either the XS-M or the L-2XL with your waist measurement. The petticoats have an adjustable waistband so I'd recommend either size and consider the length...view more as the larger size is slightly longer. view less
Q: Hello! My dress is knee length so what length petticoat do I need to choose please? Knee length or shorter. I am looking for a full tuille petticoat. Are the Petticoats lined under the tuille? Thank you
A: Hi Rachel. Thanks for your enquiry. The long petticoats sit about 3-5cms under the knee and the shorter ones are about 5cms above. If your dress is just on the knee, I'd recommend the shorter version and you can then adjust it down on your waist to line up with the hem of the dress....view more Which dress are you buying the petticoat for? The petticoats are lined up to the first tier. Regards, Carolyn view less