Style: Rockabilly, Pin Up, 1940's-1950's Fashion, Alternative, Kustom Kulture, Gothic, Tattoo, Officewear
Dapper Hasta La Muerte... Dapper until death... For those keepin' it neat 'til they're 6 feet deep. This embroidered patch features an iron-on backing making it perfect for easy application to your vest or jacket.
- "Dapper" embroidered patch by Nik Scarlett
- Embroidered patch with iron on adhesive backing
- Patch measures 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- Colours may vary depending on equipment settings
- Perfect to customise your favourite jacket, dress, bag or shirt
- Imported from the USA
Instructions For Iron On Patches:
Iron needs to be on the medium to high heat setting.
1. Position patch on garment
2. Cover the patch with a piece of baking paper, blank paper or a handkerchief for protection. Do not place the iron directly on the patch.
3. Move the iron backwards and forwards over the patch whilst applying a small amount of pressure for 40-60 seconds.
4. After application, wait for the glue to cool down and check the adherence.
Repeat steps three and four if necessary.