Charlie Stone product notes:
The Manhattan returns! After 2 years, the Manhattan has come back to bring some razzle-dazzle to our feet. As a tribute to the roaring 20’s that we remember for its iconic music and dance, the Manhattan is inspired by the opulence of the prohibition era wonderfully illustrated in the novel and film version of ‘The Great Gatsby’, and named after the speakeasy hotspot of the 1920s.
PLEASE NOTE! The true colour of these shoes is difficult to capture in photos, as they look different under different levels of lighting. The fine coarse glitter is not designed to look like a typical glitter shoe that has the same consistent sparkly look under every light. The material we have used has a subtle look under regular daylight, and really puts on its true performance under direct lighting (like the sun, or artificial lighting at night).
- Korean fine coarse glitter upper
- Genuine leather lining
- Smooth man-made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Quick Release buckle
- Please note that as part of the manufacturing process is done by hand, there may be slight differences in each make
- Colours/hues may vary to the actual item colours depending on your equipment settings
Fit and Sizing
- Italian EU whole sizes
- Best suited for narrow to regular width feet
- Size Grade: 2 - runs a little large, around a quarter to half a size
- Round down if you are a half size and stretch to fit your size
To measure your foot, place your heel on a piece of paper against a wall and draw a line at the top of your toe. Then measure from the bottom of the page to the line to obtain your foot length. Use this measurement to match to the closest size.
|EU 35||5 - 5.5||9"||22.7cms|
|EU 36||6||9 1/4"||23.3cms|
|EU 37||6.5 - 7||9 1/2"||24cms|
|EU 38||7.5 - 8||9 3/4"||24.6cms|
|EU 40||9||10 1/4"||26cms|
|EU 41||9.5 - 10||10 1/2"||26.6cms|
|EU 42||10.5||10 3/4"||27.3cms|