Brand: Vintage Hairstyling
No matter your skill level or makeup goal, Retro Makeup has something for everyone. Whether you are researching for a theatrical production, hosting a time period party, or just love the look of beauty of a specific decade, this book will not disappoint. It is as much fun to read as it is to apply the knowledge it provides.
- 104 Page full colour paperback book
- Full start-to-finish instructions for makeup styles from the 1920s, 1930s, 1940, 1950's and 1960s.
- Each decade has its own dedicated chapter, including;information products, makeup trends, popular shapes, and colors
- Throughout the book are interesting facts about the history of hairstyling and the origins of styles
- Information on tools of the trade from yester-year and today
- Step by step instructions on contouring, brow shaping and tips on applying false lashes
- Imported from the USA
Click here to view the Vintage Hairstyling range.