Please note: Charlie Stone have relocated to Singapore and all orders will now be despatched from their Hong Kong warehouse. Orders are sent via DHL with tracking and signature and usually arrive within one to two weeks. Shoe purchases are excluded from our same day despatch policy.
Brand: Charlie Stone
Style: Rockabilly, Pin-Up, 1940's-1950's Fashion, Officewear
European sizes: 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 (Please see measurements table for conversion to AU sizes)
Material: Patent vegan pleather
Please refer to the 'Measurements' section for sizing information
Both vibrant and delicate at the same time, Firenze is part of Charlie Stone's non-leather vegan-friendly range and is inspired by the lively and memorable city of the same name.
- Patent vegan pleather upper and breathable vegan leatherette lining
- Smooth man-made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make.
- Colours/hues may vary to the actual item colours depending on your equipment settings
- Italian EU sizes
- Runs very slightly large (size down if you are between a half EU size and the lower whole size e.g. 37-37.5 size down to 37. Size up if you are between a half EU size and the higher whole size e.g. 37.5-38 size up to 38)
- Please note the patent pleather has minimal stretch
Charlie Stone Shoes are manufactured in European sizes. Charlie Stone Shoes are manufactured in European sizes. Conversion to Australian sizes is approximate. Every style has a different fit depending on the design and material. Please read fitting recommendations for each product before choosing your size.
Runs very slightly large (size down if you are between a half EU size and the lower whole size e.g. 37-37.5 size down to 37. Size up if you have wide feet and usually size up to accommodate, or are between a half EU size and the higher whole size e.g. 37.5-38 size up to 38) Please note it may take weeks to soften and stretch the leather depending on how often you wear them.
To measure your foot, place your heel on a piece of paper against a wall and draw a line at the top of your toe.
Then measure from the bottom of the page to the line to obtain your foot length.
Use this measurement to match to the closest size.
If you have a wide foot and are in-between sizes, you may wish to select the larger size.
Please let us know if you need any assistance. Refund, exchange or store credit is available within thirty days of delivery.
|EU 35||5 - 5.5||9"||22.7cms|
|EU 36||6||9 1/4"||23.3cms|
|EU 37||6.5 - 7||9 1/2"||24cms|
|EU 38||7.5 - 8||9 3/4"||24.6cms|
|EU 40||9||10 1/4"||26cms|
|EU 41||9.5 - 10||10 1/2"||26.6cms|
|EU 42||10.5||10 3/4"||27.3cms|