Charlie Stone Shoes Roma Flats - Black Croc (Vegan Leatherette)
PLEASE NOTE: Charlie Stone/Honiara Vintage orders are despatched from their Hong Kong warehouse and due to current COVID-19 conditions, usually arrive within FOUR TO SIX WEEKS (can subject to further delays). This item is excluded from our same day despatch policy. Free shipping via Fedex (1-3 weeks) is available on Charlie Stone/Honiara Vintage orders over $200.
Brand: Charlie Stone
Style: Rockabilly, Pin-Up, 1940's-1950's Fashion
Colour: Black Croc
European sizes: 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 (Please see measurements table for conversion to AU sizes)
Material: Vegan Leatherette
Charlie Stone's first leather-free style, the Roma takes inspiration from the enchanting ancient beauty of one of Europe's oldest cities with a stunning vegan crocodile pattern to give any outfit an instant touch of classic elegance
- Vegan leatherette upper and lining
- Smooth man-made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make and due to the crocodile design, the pattern on each pair will vary.
- Colours/hues may vary to the actual item colours depending on your equipment settings
About the new Vegan material...It doesn't give and soften to the level of leather, but it does start out a bit softer than leather does so it should require less time to wear in. The lining is one of the more high quality and breathable synthetic materials out there, so it shouldn't make the feet sweat or rub the same way other synthetic shoes do that you usually find in fashion stores.
Fit and Sizing
- Italian EU whole sizes
- Best suited for regular to wide feet
- Shoes run slightly large and can accommodate half a size larger
- Standard B width but has a generous toecap width - suitable design for those with wide feet
- Round down if you are a half size and stretch to fit your size
To measure your foot, place your heel on a piece of paper against a wall and draw a line at the top of your toe.
Then measure from the bottom of the page to the line to obtain your foot length.
Use this measurement to match to the closest size.
Please let us know if you need any assistance. Refund, exchange or store credit is available within thirty days of delivery.
|EU 35||5 - 5.5||9"||22.7cms|
|EU 36||6||9 1/4"||23.3cms|
|EU 37||6.5 - 7||9 1/2"||24cms|
|EU 38||7.5 - 8||9 3/4"||24.6cms|
|EU 40||9||10 1/4"||26cms|
|EU 41||9.5 - 10||10 1/2"||26.6cms|
|EU 42||10.5||10 3/4"||27.3cms|