New sustainable packaging! The new Charlie Stone shoebox will now act as your shoebox and shipping carton. This means no plastic mailing bag, excessive tape or extra shipping cartons. Click here for details.
Charlie Stone's product notes:
One of our most beloved Autumn/Winter styles, the Toscana, is back! An absolute classic in lush green leather and suede, the Toscana flat is a beautiful 'fancy flat' that looks timeless and feels as luxurious as it feels, so we couldn't bare to change it as it returns 'home for the holidays' this 2021 Autumn/Winter season.
- Genuine smooth leather and suede upper and leather lining
- Smooth man-made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- Quick Release buckle
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note that as part of the manufacturing process is done by hand, there may be slight differences in each make
- Overseas buyers: Price does not include import duties or taxes - you may be required to pay customs duties/VAT upon receiving your order, particularly if you are in Europe or Canada.
Fit and Sizing
- Visit the Charlie Stone Size Guide page here
Best suited for narrow to regular-width feet
Size grade 2
- If you are between sizes and you have narrow feet, please consider sizing down as most of the shoes are quite generous in width. Inversely, if you are in between sizes and have wide feet or generally need to size up in other shoes due to extra width requirements, please consider sizing up and choosing a leather pair for maximum stretch potential.
- To measure your foot, place your heel on a piece of paper against a wall and draw a line at the top of your toe. Then measure from the bottom of the paper to the line to obtain your foot length. Use this measurement to match to the closest size.
|35||22.1 - 22.6 cms|
|36||22.7 - 23.3 cms|
|37||23.4 - 24.0 cms|
|38||24.1 - 24.7 cms|
|39||24.8 - 25.3 cms|
|40||25.4 - 26.0 cms|
|41||26.1 - 26.6 cms|
|42||26.7 - 27.3 cms|
|43||27.4 - 28.0 cms|