Please note: Charlie Stone have relocated to Singapore and all orders will now be despatched from their Hong Kong warehouse. Orders are sent via DHL with tracking and signature and usually arrive within one to two weeks. Shoe purchases are excluded from our same day despatch policy.
Brand: Charlie Stone
Style: Rockabilly, Pin-Up, 1940's-1950's Fashion
European sizes: 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 (Please see measurements table for conversion to AU sizes)
Material: Vegan leatherette
Please refer to the 'Measurements' section for sizing information
When you think of romance, you can't go past the classic 'Romeo & Juliet' and the iconic balcony scene set in the town of Verona. Verona is part of Charlie Stone's non-leather vegan-friendly range, designed to keep things simple and delicate, just like the magic between the star crossed lovers!
- Italian EU sizes
- Runs slightly large (size down if you are between a half EU size and the lower whole size e.g. 37-37.5 size down to 37. Size up if you are between a half EU size and the higher whole size e.g. 37.5-38 size up to 38)
- Vegan leatherette upper and lining
- Man-made upper and lining
- Smooth man-made sole
- Soft cushioned insole
- 20mm internal heel elevation, 10mm external heel
- Please note as they are handmade, there may be slight differences in each make.
- Colours/hues may vary to the actual item colours depending on your equipment settings
About the new Vegan material...It doesn't give and soften to the level of leather, but it does start out a bit softer than leather does so it should require less time to wear in. The lining is one of the more high quality and breathable synthetic materials out there, so it shouldn't make the feet sweat or rub the same way other synthetic shoes do that you usually find in fashion stores.
Charlie Stone Shoes are manufactured in European sizes. Conversion to Australian sizes is approximate. Every style has a different fit depending on the design and material. Please read fitting recommendations for each product before choosing your size.
- Italian EU sizes
- Runs very slightly large (size down if you are between a half EU size and the lower whole size e.g. 37-37.5 size down to 37. Size up if you are between a half EU size and the higher whole size e.g. 37.5-38 size up to 38)
To measure your foot, place your heel on a piece of paper against a wall and draw a line at the top of your toe.
Then measure from the bottom of the page to the line to obtain your foot length.
Use this measurement to match to the closest size.
If you have a wide foot and are inbetween sizes, you may wish to select the larger size.
Please let us know if you need any assistance. Refund, exchange or store credit is available within thirty days of delivery.
|EU 35||5 - 5.5||9"||22.7cms|
|EU 36||6||9 1/4"||23.3cms|
|EU 37||6.5 - 7||9 1/2"||24cms|
|EU 38||7.5 - 8||9 3/4"||24.6cms|
|EU 40||9||10 1/4"||26cms|
|EU 41||9.5 - 10||10 1/2"||26.6cms|
|EU 42||10.5||10 3/4"||27.3cms|