Our returns policy: Items may be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit within thirty days of delivery.
We understand that buying goods online, especially clothing can be risky and expectations are sometimes not met. We hope you are delighted with your purchase but if you are not, no problem.
Returns are subject to the item(s) being returned to us for processing and are usually processed on the same day they are received.
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Please contact us if you are not happy with your purchase. We are happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
If you have furry friends at home, please ensure your returned garment is COMPLETELY FREE OF PET HAIR
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs (excluding faulty items).
- Goods should be returned in their original manufacturer's packaging with all tags attached (where appropriate).
- Garments must be unwashed. Goods received in an unsaleable condition i.e. showing any signs of wear or alteration, covered in pet hair or with a distinct smell will be rejected and returned.
- The refund amount will be via the original payment method and for the cost of the goods only.
- Exchanges can only be held for fourteen days.
- Please complete and return the supplied Return Request form (located on the back of your supplied tax invoice or available to download here) so we can process your return as quickly as possible.
Our Returns Address
Atomic Cherry Pty Ltd
PO Box 2851
Ascot QLD 4007
Refund/Store Credit Instructions
- There is no need to contact us.
- Please complete the supplied ‘Return Request’ form located on the back of your tax invoice. You can also download a copy here.
- Please pack your item(s) and return request form and post to our address noted above.
PayPal and Card Refunds
Please allow up to five business days for your refund to be processed by your bank.
AfterPay will subtract the refund amount from your order total and reduce or cancel any future payments, if necessary. If your order has been paid in full, they will process a refund back to your card.
Your Zip account will be credited with the refund amount. The funds will then be put towards any balance currently owing on your account. If the refund amount puts your account into credit - or if you've overpaid your account and would like the funds returned to you - please contact ZipPay to arrange this, and provide your BSB and Account Number. Alternatively, you can choose to leave your account in credit and use the funds for your next purchase.
After your refund has been processed, if you still have future, unpaid instalments, the refund amount will first be deducted against your unpaid instalments, cancelling them, or reducing them in value. If there is still a remaining refund balance thereafter, this will be refunded back to the card you used to make the payments.
If your order is returned in its entirety, a refund will be processed back to your card. This may take up to five days. If you only return part of your order, the refund amount will come off your payments as a lump sum. The repayment period or last payment will shorten (depending on the refund amount and your payment amount). You can call the Humm Customer Service team to have the payments adjusted to the reduced amount over the same period. The amount refunded can be viewed in your Humm app, showing the adjustment amount and your remaining repayments.
If your order is returned in its entirety, a refund will be processed back to your card. If you only return part of your order, the refund amount is applied to the remaining balance of the purchase. This reduces and recalculates your weekly instalments over the remaining contract period until it's completely paid off.
Exchange Instructions (Australia Only)
The easiest and fastest way to exchange your item is to place a new order and return the original item for a refund. If you are located outside of Australia, please re-purchase and send your original item back for a refund.
- Please check the stock availability on our website and contact us to advise the new size or item you require and we will put it aside for you
- Post your item(s) to our postage address noted above along with your completed Return Request Form (located on the back of your tax invoice or you can download a copy here.
Postage of the item back to you
Items Valued OVER $89.00
We will cover the return postage from us back to you as per our Domestic Free Delivery policy.
Items Valued UNDER $89.00
You will need to cover the return postage from us to you. Please either include a pre-paid Australia Post satchel or tick the box on the returns form asking us to charge you for the return postage.
Exchanges will be held for fourteen days.
Your Return Postage Options
Visit our Australia Post Parcel Returns Page to purchase a trackable return label for a flat fee of $8.95.
Simply enter your details, complete your payment, print your label (either at home or at a local post office), attach your label and post your return back to us!
Your parcel can be placed into a red street posting box or handed over at the counter of your local post office (no need to queue).
Post Office Returns
You can also use the Australia Post Postage Calculator to obtain and compare the available postage methods and costs . Our postcode is 4007.
Here are the current Australia Post satchel prices (subject to change):
If you are located outside of Australia and need to exchange your item, please re-purchase the new size and send your item back for a refund. If you used a discount code, please contact us to obtain a new code. Refunds are as per the instructions above.
Brisbane Residents - Returning Your Order In Person
Brisbane residents are welcome to drop off returns at our office in Hamilton, Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 3.00 pm. Please contact us for the address details.
Please contact us if you have received a faulty or damaged item and we will rectify the situation as soon as possible.