Brand: Vintage Hairstyling
This is the must-have hairstyle tutorial book for brides, hairstylists, and any other woman in need of a hairstyle for a formal event. When you're not using this book to create a fabulous look you can leave it on your coffee table for visitors to read.
- 220 Page full colour paperback book
- Step-by-step instructions for 29 beautiful formal hairstyles
- Hundreds of photographs and illustrations with detailed instructions
- Begins with basic elements and works to advanced techniques
- Chapter 1 describes what is vintage vs vintage inspired
- Chapter 2 helps you choose your inspiration from silhouettes worn by women from the Victorian and Edwardian eras, the 1920s, ‘30s, 40's, 50's and ‘60s
- Chapter 3 helps you design fro your inspiration
- Chapter 4 gives you information on the tools, techniques & helpful tips for creating the perfect look
- The rest of the book is step-by-step detailed instructions for 29 different formal hairstyles
- Throughout the book are interesting facts about the history of hairstyling and the origins of styles
- Imported from the USA
Click here to view the Vintage Hairstyling range.